- Full Three-Year Sensor Warranty: Unprecedented sensor warranty for trouble-free and cost-effective operation.
- Multiple Sensor Operation: Per point pricing around $1.5K (with 3 sensors)
- Four Alarm Relays Standard: Users can select a multiple of alarming functions
- Insensitive to Air Currents: Won’t produce erroneous oxygen readings from air movement as does high temperature zirconium oxide sensors
- Protects from Frequent False Alarms: Helps to alleviate false low oxygen alarms typical of fuel cell oxygen sensors
- No sensor failures from high temperature fatigue: When heated zirconium oxide sensors fail, often both the sensor and electronics board needs replacement-a costly proposition
- Built-in Data Logger Standard: Provides easy method of downloading and displaying oxygen values
- Open sensor diffuser: Does not require a pump for aspiration of the air