Our Hygrocontrol Type 85 Hygrometer was constructed for critical relative humidity and temperature measurements in cases without hazardous conditions. The exchangeable probes with built-in memory of the calibration can be replaced in seconds and allow minimal maintenance.
Housing made of PC and probe tubes made of PP, PTFE and stainless steel are available in different lengths and diameters. Analog current and voltage outputs are selectable. The graphic display and accessories allow for an easy re-calibration. There are several different sensor filters available.
he instrument uses a capacitance type sensing element with polymer dielectric medium. The temperature sensor is a Pt-1000 Ohm RTD. Microprocessor control allows for multipoint calibration. A maximum accuracy of 1.5 %RH is achieved with 8 points. Built in special temperature compensation is to correct humidity values from deviations arising from temperature effects on the sensor and the electronics.
- Moisture meters with the highest accuracy for measuring relative humidity and temperature in enclosures with protection class IP 65 with fixed or flexible probes.
- Various probe tubes (from PP to stainless steel) are available, including pressure-proof for operation pressure + vacuum.
- Measured values can be displayed as relative or absolute values.
- Microprocessor-controlled measurement and calibration.
- Linear measurements outputs for all possible dimensions of humidity and temperature.
- Readings of humidity and temperature is also via CAN-BUS available (Type 84).
- Maturation, packaging, storage and transportation of food and stimulants
- Material conditioning in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- Drying processes in the manufacturing and processing ceramic products
- Process monitoring in process plants in the chemical industry
- Climate control of clean rooms, paint and incineration plants in the automotive industry, process control of climatic tests and environmental simulation chambers
- Monitoring of sterilizing equipment in medical