Our NEW LAR™ QuickTOCeco™ online TOC water analyzer is for the measurement of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) in water and process water, as condensate return and cooling water. At 1,200°C, the samples are completely oxidized, and the TOC result is determined within 3 minutes. The new online TOC analyzer can also determine COD and BOD values using correlation factors. The measurement system is controlled by a user-friendly 4″ PLC with touch screen.
The QuickTOCeco online water analyzer offers several benefits:
- Real-time monitoring: Provides continuous real-time monitoring of TOC levels in water, allowing for quick identification of changes in water quality and immediate action to be taken if necessary.
- High accuracy: Uses a highly sensitive non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) detection method to accurately measure TOC levels in water.
- Low maintenance: Has a low maintenance requirement due to its self-cleaning feature and long-lasting UV lamp.
- Easy installation: It is easy to install and can be integrated into existing monitoring systems.
- Cost-effective: The analyzer is cost-effective compared to other TOC monitoring methods, and its low maintenance requirement helps reduce operating costs.
- Environmentally friendly: Uses a green method for TOC analysis that is free of chemicals, making it an environmentally friendly option.
- Regulatory compliance: Helps facilities comply with regulatory requirements for water quality monitoring, such as those set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the European Union.
The QuickTOCeco online TOC water analyzer can be used in various industrial and municipal applications where continuous monitoring of total organic carbon (TOC) levels in water is necessary.
Some common areas where the QuickTOCeco online TOC water analyzer can be used include:
- Drinking Water Treatment: Can be used in drinking water treatment plants to monitor and control the TOC levels in the water supply.
- Wastewater Treatment: Can be used in wastewater treatment plants to monitor the efficiency of the treatment process by measuring the TOC levels in the influent and effluent streams.
- Industrial Process Water: Can be used in various industrial applications, such as pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, and food and beverage production, to monitor and control TOC levels in process water.
- Environmental Monitoring: Can be used in environmental monitoring programs to measure the TOC levels in surface water, groundwater, and other natural water systems.