We have improved and further developed our proven Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzer with UV persulfate oxidation. Our new QuickTOCuv II™ water analyzer is state of the art and has more great features. In addition to a slim design and an IP65 housing, the new online TOC/ TC analyzer can also determine COD and BOD values using correlation factors. The measuring ranges can be adjusted by individual user input. The measurement system is controlled by a user-friendly 4″ PLC with touch screen. The QuickTOCuv II is ideal for fast and reliable online monitoring in pure, drinking, surface and wastewater.
CONTINUOUS TOC DETERMINATION USING THE UV PERSULFATE METHOD
QuickTOCuv II is an online measuring system that determines the parameter TOC using the UV persulfate method. In addition, different versions of the measuring device can be supplied, and it can thus also be used in Ex zones. TOC determination is carried out in accordance with the standards DIN EN 1484:1997 and US-EPA 415.2.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Measurement range: 0,1 – 1,0 mg/l, 0,5 – 10 mg/l, 1 – 50 mg/l, 10 – 100 mg/l, 50 – 500 mg/l, 100 – 1,000 mg/l
- Recognized UV persulphate method
- Continuous determination of TOC, TC, NPOC, DOC
- Accuracy of +/- 2 %
- Automatic system check (zero-point correction, sensitivity)
- Reduced consumption of chemicals
- Certified housing for EX zones (EX p) (options for ATEX, IECEx, etc.)
- Analyzer availability of minim. 98%
- Maintenance and service max. 15 minutes/ week
- Very low operating and maintenance costs
The QuickTOCuv process controls have been optimized in all areas. Additional sensors and carrier gas preparation are optional. Reliable operation is guaranteed by the separation of the analytical compartment from the electronics and by the use of high-quality materials.
SYSTEM CHECKS. AUTOMATIC.
QuickTOCuv automatically carries out regular checks to assess correct function of NDIR detector by zero-point correction and sensitivity tests. This ensures that any deviations are rapidly detected and guarantees precise results.
RELIABLE & ACCURATE
Reliable operation is guaranteed by the separation of the analytical compartment from the electronics and by the use of high-quality materials.
For a complete range of application, system and service options, please contact us.
SERVICE | SALES | TRAINING
Americas +1 713.947.9591
EMEA +49 30 278 958 10
China/APAC +86 400 086 0106