EXPANDING OPTICAL CONTAMINANT DETECTION CAPABILITIES FOR SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING
We take our Tiger Optics Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS) to the next level with our latest optical technology. Utilizing mid-infrared Quantum Cascade Lasers (QCLs), our new Tiger Optics’ HALO Max QCL allows dramatic decreases in detection limits for certain molecules, such as CO. Introducing the HALO Max QCL CO for ppt-level carbon monoxide detection, it is based on Tiger Optics’ latest Max platform, offers exceptional speed and further improved usability in an all-inclusive and robust package. The analyzer is fast to install, offers continuous, real-time detection, and is easy to use and effortless to maintain, with built-in zero verification and zero drift. The HALO Max QCL CO perfectly complement our HALO KA Max series (for H2O, NH3 and CH4), the HALO OK (for O2) and our other QCL-based analyzer, the HALO Max QCL CO2 to utilize the advantages of CRDS for detection of a large variety of critical trace impurities.
- Parts-per-trillion (ppt) detection capability for carbon monoxide (CO) in UHP bulk gases
- Incorporates mid-infrared QCL technology to achieve the ultimate sensitivity
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration)
- Excellent speed of response at ppb levels and below
- Continuous measurement—no batch processing typical with GCs
- Robust design & maximum ease of use