CONVENIENT ANALYZER INTERFACE SOFTWARE
Our Serani™ Max Interface Software offers convenient remote access from your computer or laptop for our latest generation analyzers, such as the T-I Max, Halo KA Max and Halo Max QCL, and many more. The Windows-based software package communicates with the analyzer through Ethernet and allows full control of the system conveniently from your desk. It also offers a simple way to download and save measurement data and settings to your computer without requiring direct access to the analyzer.
SERANI MAX SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Monitoring and control of your TIGER OPTICS CRDS analyzer remotely with dedicated application software installed on your computer or laptop
- Data plotting and download to your computer
- Easy change of analyzer settings, such as gas type and data filter
- One-step data collection for “Performance Verification”
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11
- Compatible with any HALO KA Max and T-I Max analyzer, as well as select HALO and ALOHA H2O series analyzers (details see below)
DISTRIBUTION AND LICENSING
The latest version of the Serani Max software package is available to download below. Use of the software requires a license key, which must be purchased from us or an authorized representative and is tied to a specific analyzer. For more information on software licenses and pricing, or to request a demo version, please contact us. Serani Max V1.0.8 was released on February 7, 2024.
List of Compatible Analyzers
|Halo Max QCL • Halo KA Max • Halo KA* • HALO 3* • Halo LP/RP/QRP* • Halo OK* • HaloH2*
|T-I Max • T-I Max CEM • T-I Max AIR
|PRISMATIC 3 • PRISMATIC 3+
*Compatible only with analyzers that HAVE a front USB port
The Serani™ Max software is not compatible with LaserTrace and Prismatic analyzers. For Halo (3 and below, without front USB port), Tiger-i, ALOHA H2O, ALOHA+ H2O and Spark (w/o front USB port), and CO-rekt series analyzers, please see the classic Serani interface software.