service WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
MAXIMIZE ASSET PERFORMANCE & PROTECT YOUR PROCESS
We are with you after the sale. Process Insights Global Service provides a wide range of after-sales services to proactively maintain your analytical instrumentation. With fast repair and rapid turnaround, OEM spare parts, emergency response, and qualified field service experts, we ensure you get the best value for maximized uptime and peace of mind. We can provide you with the expert execution of both large and small projects and the after-sales service when and where you need it.
At Process Insights, we understand that each customer has unique requirements and objectives. Therefore, we proudly offer a diverse array of programs and services tailored to cater to our wide-ranging customer base, accommodating various budgets and applications.
Setting up a service contract is easy and cost-effective.
Recognizing the distinct support levels needed by our customers, we provide an extensive range of services to meet and sustain their goals. Moreover, we are delighted to offer customized service plans, allowing us to deliver personalized solutions that precisely align with the specific needs of our valued customers.
- Optimal performance of the analyzer and minimal delay in emergency situations.
- Custom coverage tailored to meet your particular needs is also available.
- Regular “preventative” monitoring to reduce the cost of maintenance over the life of equipment.
- Priority repair service options for urgent repair situations.
- A full line of quality factory-certified replacement parts also available.
Our customer-centric approach delivers fast and reliable service when you need it most. With our qualified field service experts and remote technicians, we ensure you get the best value for maximized uptime and peace of mind. Gain seamless connectivity to global experts to diagnose issues and get real-time insight before major malfunctions and shutdowns take place, and negatively impact your process.
For a complete range of analytical instrumentation, applications, systems, and service options, please contact us. We will work to match your needs and budget and provide the optimal, and most stable process analysis solution for your application.
We Deliver The Service You Need – For All Process Insights Products – Globally
- 24-hour emergency response
- Convenient in-region customer service and support
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Global technical support and service
- In-house training centers
- On-site service
- Performance verification program
- Remote technical support and diagnosis – PI GO
- Repair and replacement service
- Spares and upgrades
- Startups and commissioning
- System integration
- Testing services
We are ready to assist you with any technical or service-related inquiries that you may have. Recognizing that every customer requires different levels of support to meet and maintain their objectives, our Customer Service and Technical Support Team is made up of factory trained and certified support experts located around the world to provide the highest quality support and service when and where you need it most. How can we help you? Contact us today.
Don’t want to wait for a part to ship in an emergency situation? Ask our Technical Support Team about spare part kits that are customized for your instrument. We also offer many upgrade solutions for a variety of system configurations. Get the factory authorized parts direct to location quickly, and reliably.
- Extended warranty agreements available
- Covers rapid response, low cost, fixed fee repair service
- Access to critical spare parts
- 24-emergency response
FACTORY REPAIRS, TESTING & CALIBRATION
Expert Repair and Calibration Services
Process Insights Approved Service Centers are the only authorized global service and repair providers of all our analyzers. Factory certified repairs and refurbishments are a low-cost alternative to purchasing a new replacement, and all factory certified repairs and refurbishments use 100% genuine factory parts.
- World class service repair, calibration, and upgrades
- Fast in-house turnaround time to minimize the repair interval
- Product calibrated to original manufacturer’s specifications
- N.I.S.T. traceable accuracy and calibration
- Factory limited-service warranty on all repairs
Full Support for Analyzer Method Development and Optimization
Online and laboratory analyzers from Process Insights are supported by the very best application and calibration expertise available today. From preexisting models for a wide range of physical and chemical properties to customer-specific model development and validation, we’re here to ensure you achieve top performance from your optical spectroscopy analyzers and mass spectrometers. Learn more.
ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST FROM YOUR DATA
With the Process Insights Modeling Support Agreement, customers have access to continuous model support and optimization throughout the life of the analyzer. Our application specialists work with you to validate and improve your calibration models year-after-year.
CRDS Analyzer | Performance Verification Program
Our CRDS Analyzer Performance Verification Program is a valuable annual health check that helps your analyzer perform within specifications, function at high factory standards and meet the requirements of regulatory agencies. For more information on our verification program, please contact us.
Your written certificate can be shared with auditors and leadership teams for compliance and quality management.
- Run your equipment at optimal performance
- Meet your operational needs
- Ensure continued product and user safety
- Conveniently receive documented proof of reliable operation to specifications and compliance
THE VERIFICATION PROGRAM IS EASY & CONVENIENT
- Simple, in-situ verification process
- Maximum analyzer uptime
- Cost-effective compliance
- No specialty calibration gas
- Fast completion
Our Gas Laboratory and Final Testing Facility in Horsham, PA is equipped with state-of-the-art, NIST-certified calibration systems to perform analyzer test, calibration, and qualifications. Our deep knowledge, expertise and experience is well-known throughout the industry as a leader in gas analysis.
SERVICE | SALES | TRAINING
Americas +1 (215) 656-4000
EMEA +49 69 20436910
China/APAC +86 400 086 0106
CHILLED MIRROR SERVICE & CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
We offer a Swiss Accreditation Service ISO/IEC 17025 in our accredited laboratory (SCS 0125) for humidity and temperature calibration, and for the calibration of any type of hygrometer or thermometer. The laboratory is in Switzerland and has calibration systems based on both primary realizations and commercial humidity generators for calibration. Our laboratory in Switzerland has calibration systems based on both primary realizations and commercial humidity generators for calibration by comparison. Learn more.
In Fellbach, Germany, we are an accredited laboratory – for humidity and temperature accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025. Through the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (ILAC MRA) our calibration certificates are internationally recognized and suitable for evidence of traceability in all ILAC MRA signatory countries.
Our MBW Calibration Services include:
Need calibration or service on your ALPHA OMEGA INSTRUMENTS™ oxygen analyzer? You must complete the RMA form to receive an RMA number.
We will evaluate instruments for re-verification of performance using NIST calibrated gas standards; however, in the event that upon evaluation it is determined that the unit is in need of repair before performance verification can be completed, the customer will be notified if the serial number indicates the unit is 10 or more years old. Due to availability of replacement components, repairs are no longer supported by us on units that age. We are experiencing an unusually high volume of service items at this time, so our standard lead-times may not be applicable. The current lead-time is approximately 4-5 weeks.
- Checkout and Calibration for Series 1000/Series 1300 – includes the Functional Checkout and Repair and Standard Certification of Performance Verification and Calibration.
- Checkout and Calibration for OXY-SEN, Series 2XXX, 3XXX and ZRO – includes the Functional Checkout and Repair and Standard Certification of Performance Verification and Calibration.
- Functional Checkout and Repair – Includes an evaluation of the instruments electrical/mechanical performance and an evaluation of sensor performance. Unit output performance is also monitored overnight, checking for any abnormalities.
- Complete the RMA form: RMA for Oxygen Monitors (Return Materials Authorization)
NIR UV-VIS & FTIR FT-NIR ANALYZERS
SERVICE, MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT MADE EASY
We are dedicated to helping you maximize the value of your productions by providing applications support, technical training, software, on-site and remote service! We offer a wide range of service designed to satisfy the needs of our varied customer base. We offer customized service plans as well as our standard services shown below:
- On-site service agreements for the highest level of service
- Extended warranty agreements for customers who desire a rapid response, low cost, fixed fee repair service
- Complete the RMA form: RMA for NIR UV-VIS & FTIR FT-NIR (Return Materials Authorization)