Percent Oxygen Monitor
Unmatched Reliability, Technology & Value
Precision market leading trace and percent oxygen analyzers and transmitters can protect your process, plant and personnel
Our ALPHA OMEGA INSTRUMENTS™ OXY-SEN™ Percent Oxygen Monitor is an economically priced percent oxygen monitoring system equipped with a standard measuring range of 0-100%. It comes with dual 4-20 mADC recorder outputs that are scaled over 0-100% and 0-25%.
It was designed primarily for applications where the user prefers to mount the gas diffusion end of the sensor through a chamber, glove box, reactor, etc. The diffusion end of the sensor has a threaded stock, providing an easy and convenient way of installing the sensor through the wall of a chamber, glove box, etc. by simply drilling and tapping an appropriately sized hole. Ten feet of coiled interconnecting sensor cable is supplied with each OXY-SEN Percent Oxygen Monitor.
For gas tight integrity, the extended-life sensor is equipped with an “O” ring that helps to form a gas-tight seal. One advantage of using a threaded sensor is that it eliminates the need to use sample pumps or air driven aspirators to provide sample to the sensor. An optional, flow through sensor housing is available for applications where external sampling is required.
Here are some of the applications for which the OXY-SEN Percent Oxygen Monitor is suitable:
- Industrial processes: Can be used in various industrial processes that require accurate measurement and control of oxygen levels, such as food packaging, welding, and metal processing.
- Environmental monitoring: Can be used in environmental monitoring applications, such as monitoring oxygen levels in environmental chambers.
- Medical applications: Can be used in medical applications to monitor oxygen levels in the breathing air of patients and to ensure that the correct oxygen concentration is delivered during medical procedures.
- Research: Can be used in research applications with glovebox or anaerobic chambers, such as studying the effect of oxygen levels on plant growth, and in testing the oxygen content of experimental gas mixtures.
- Veterinary care: Can be used to monitor oxygen levels in animal recovery chambers for post-operative recovery. Oxygen therapy is frequently used for pets
recovering from surgery and/or disease.
Here are some of the industries that use the OXY-SEN Percent Oxygen Monitor:
- Agriculture: Used in agriculture for measuring oxygen levels in silos, storage facilities, and animal confinement facilities.
- Food and Beverage: Used in the food and beverage industry to measure oxygen levels in processing and storage facilities.
- Pharmaceutical: Used in the pharmaceutical industry for measuring oxygen levels in controlled environments, such as clean rooms and manufacturing facilities.
- Research: Used in research applications, such as measuring oxygen levels in cell cultures and other laboratory settings.
- Industrial Manufacturing: Used in industrial manufacturing processes, such as monitoring oxygen levels in welding and metal fabrication operations.
Here are some features of the OXY-SEN Percent Oxygen Monitor:
- A factory Certificate of Performance Verification and Calibration is included at no additional charge. The product performance is verified in accordance with manufacturing specifications using a National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable transfer calibrated standard gas mix.
- Extended Life Oxygen Sensor: Expected Life upwards of 3-4 years
- Acid Gas Resistant Sensor: Operates well in harsh atmospheres
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Excellent Speed of Response: Responds instantaneously to changes in oxygen
- Dimensions of Electronics Enclosure: 5-3/4 in.(146.05 mm) Width 5-1/2 in.(139.70 mm) Height 1-1/4 in.(31.75 mm) Depth Note: All dimensions are without optional equipment
- Dimensions of Sensor: 1.85 in.(47 mm) Height 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) Depth
- Thread depth: 0.29 in.(7.34 mm) (exclusive of O-ring)
- Thread size: M16 X 1
- Weight (with 10’ of sensor cable): < 2 pounds (<0.907 kg)
- Display: 3-1/2 digit liquid crystal
- Input Power: 115/230 VAC, 50-60Hz or 24 VDC
- Analog Output (Optional): 4-20 mADC scaled over 0-100% O2 and 0-25% O2(selectable by connector position)
SAMPLE GAS CHARACTERISTICS
- Storage Temperature Range: 40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Sample Gas Pressure Limits: < 2 psig (0.14 kg/cm2)
We Care About Safety
If you are concerned over unsafe levels of oxygen explore a complete line of oxygen deficiency monitors and accessories. We supply many instruments to medical, aerospace, and municipalities. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) defines an oxygen deficient environment when oxygen levels fall below 19.5 percent. Oxygen deficient environments require accurate and reliable instrumentation. Oxygen levels below 16% is dangerous to human life.
Explore why safety monitoring matters.
Need service on your oxygen analyzer? No problem. We are ready to assist you with any technical or service-related inquiries. Just complete our Oxygen Monitor RMA.
OUR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS DELIVER
- Improved reliability
- Lower cost of ownership
- Improved product quality
- Meet compliance requirements
- Backed by global service and support
Process Insights is committed to solving our customers’ most complex analytical and process challenges.
Need service or calibration for your oxygen analyzer? No problem. We are ready to assist you with any technical or service-related inquiries. Just complete our Oxygen Monitor RMA.