Dew Point Aluminum Oxide Sensor
Reliable Dew Point Transmitter
Real value and fits wide range of applications – loop-powered Aluminum Oxide Sensor Dew Point Transmitter
Based on years of dedicated research and development and proprietary scientific breakthroughs, our COSA XENTAUR™ HDT™ Series dew point transmitter uses our HTF™ aluminum oxide sensor. Our HDT Series dew point transmitters are designed as compact, simple and reliable instruments, which will continually monitor air dryer performance, compressed air quality and dry gas moisture, from ambient dewpoint levels to as low as -100°C.
The HDT Series dew point transmitter is a rugged and unique loop powered dew point meter capable of accurate and reliable gas and liquid hydrocarbon phase measurements. It has a measuring range of -100°C to +20°C.
Customers can also request special ranges for special applications. Our dew point sensors provide a high degree of accuracy, speed, of response and stability unavailable from instruments using conventional aluminum oxide sensors.
Our HDT Series dew point transmitter is a state-of-the-art instrument designed to accurately measure the dew point or moisture content in gases. The instrument utilizes advanced technologies such as a ceramic sensor, a thin-film aluminum oxide sensor, and a thermal conductivity sensor to provide precise and reliable measurements.
The HDT Series dew point transmitter is available in two versions, the HDT-L and HDT-K. The HDT-L version is designed for low dew point applications, while the HDT-K version is designed for high dew point applications.
The transmitter features a user-friendly interface with a large graphical display that provides real-time measurement data, including dew point temperature, pressure, and humidity. The HDT Series transmitter can be configured to output data in various formats, including analog signals, digital communication protocols, and alarm signals.
The HDT Series dew point transmitter is designed to operate in harsh industrial environments, with a rugged construction that can withstand extreme temperatures, humidity, and vibration. The transmitter is also equipped with a self-diagnostic feature that alerts the user to any potential issues, allowing for proactive maintenance and troubleshooting.
Some of the industries that commonly use this type of transmitter include:
- Natural Gas: The natural gas industry uses dew point measurement to prevent hydrate formation, which can cause blockages in pipelines and damage equipment.
- Petrochemical: The petrochemical industry uses dew point measurement to ensure that moisture does not contaminate the final product, which can affect product quality and safety.
- Semiconductor: The semiconductor industry uses dew point measurement to prevent moisture from damaging sensitive electronic components during the manufacturing process.
- HVAC: The HVAC industry uses dew point measurement to control the humidity level in buildings, which can affect indoor air quality and occupant comfort.
- Power Generation: The power generation industry uses dew point measurement to prevent corrosion and damage to equipment caused by moisture in flue gas.
- Pharmaceutical: The pharmaceutical industry uses dew point measurement to control the moisture content in the manufacturing process, which can affect the stability and shelf-life of the final product.
- Pure gases in Air Separation Units (ASU) for N2, O2, H2, He
- Natural gas
- Compressed air – instrument air
- Monitoring and control of air dryers
- Industrial gases (welding gases)
- Glove boxes
- Clean room environments
- Agriculture and food processing
- OEM equipment manufacturers
HTF aluminum oxide sensor
Our HTF™ aluminum oxide sensor is the product of years of intensive research and has been thoroughly field proven and performs better than other aluminum oxide moisture sensors on the market. HTF aluminum oxide sensors are manufactured with high uniformity.