Cybersecure Fixed Magnetic Sector Gas Analyzer
CyberSecure Mass Spectrometer Gas Analyzer
Comes with Standard Cybersecure Communication Options
Our MGA™ 1200CS™ Fixed Magnetic Sector Mass Spectrometer Gas Analyzer advances the state-of-the-art in process mass spectrometry with the first CyberSecure PLC enabled mass spectrometer. This process mass spectrometer is a fixed magnetic sector analyzer that provides rapid, accurate and stable real-time analysis of up to 16 gas components in multiple gas streams. It’s the fastest process mass spec on the market. With the ability to interface to process streams with capability of driving both rotary and solenoid manifolds, it delivers unmatched stability provides best-in industry drift specification and longest intervals for calibration. Only one single analyzer to calibrate and maintain.
Designed with IIoT in mind, the control architecture is based on the Modicon M580 ePAC programmed with EcoStruxure Control Expert software. The Magelis touch-screen HMI provides full support for secure role-based access permissions and stored audit trails for end-to-end cybersecurity.
The system is highly customizable, with a range of options for sampling interfaces, ionization sources, and ion detectors. This allows it to be configured for specific applications and environments, such as atmospheric monitoring, gas purity analysis, and process control.
The MGA 1200CS is designed to be easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and simple, intuitive controls. It is also highly reliable, with a robust design and high-quality components that ensure long-term stability and accuracy. Also it is a powerful and flexible gas analyzer that is well-suited for a wide range of applications in research, industry, and environmental monitoring.
> Precise HN ratio
> Steam/carbon ratio
> Methane slippage
> Inert gas buildup
> Catalyst activity
> Fast & precise OUR, CER, RQ in fermentation
> Greater precision available in cell culture
> Up to 100 reactors monitored at 3 second intervals
> Precise carbon balance
> Precise oxygen balance
> Selectivity near real-time
> High-speed cracking severity
> Multiple furnace capability
> 3 second interval between
> Blast furnace top gas
> Blast furnace burden probes
> Steel converter gas analysis
> Fuel gas mixing control
Our Fixed Magnetic Sector Mass Spectrometer MGA 1200CS is an advanced instrument used in the food and beverage industry to analyze the composition of various samples, including fermented products, brewing, and culture cells. Here are some ways in which the instrument is used in the industry:
- Fermentation monitoring: Used to analyze the volatile compounds produced by the microorganisms. This helps the industry to understand the fermentation process and optimize it to produce the desired products. For example, in the production of beer, the instrument can be used to monitor the concentration of different types of alcohols, esters, and acids that contribute to the flavor profile of the final product.
- Quality control: Used in the food and beverage industry to analyze the composition of raw materials, intermediates, and final products. This helps to ensure that the products meet the required standards and are of consistent quality. For example, in the production of wine, the instrument can be used to analyze the concentration of different types of phenolic compounds, which contribute to the color and taste of the wine.
- Research and development: The instrument is also used in the food and beverage industry for research and development purposes. By analyzing the composition of various samples, researchers can understand the complex chemistry involved in the production of food and beverage products. This information can be used to develop new products or improve existing ones.
The hazardous area compliant HMI for the MGA 1200CS Mass Spectrometer Gas Analyzer provides full access to system configuration, real-time data, stored data, system status and diagnostics. The native ethernet control architecture provides industrial connectivity for SCADA, DCS, SIS and Data Historians.
- Superior stability, sensitivity, resolution and ruggedness
- Only one single analyzer to calibrate and maintain – reduces maintenance costs
- Rapid analysis time – multiple components in 1 second
- Rugged cybersecure communication options standard
- Hazardous area compatible touchscreen HMI provides configuration and interrogation without opening the door or requiring a PC
- Role-based access permission standard
- Non scanning ultra-fast parallel processing of spectra
- Non-scanning – simultaneous analysis from multiple Faraday detectors providing real-time analysis
- Measures up to 16 components from mid-ppm to 100% for as many as 100 sampling sites
- Optional validation assistance for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Continuous and instantaneous analysis
- Analyze up to 128 streams, including both process and calibration gases, in user defined order
- Standard communications: RS-232 Serial, Modbus® RTU & TCP/IP
- Optional communications: Analog (0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA), OPC®, Profibus
- Scalable sampling systems and calibration manifolds available