SINGLE OR TRIPLE CUVETTE HOLDER FEATURES
• Optical paths of 10mm or 20mm (also 5mm for Triple)
• Fixed / reproducible pathlength
• Compatible with commercially available cuvette cells
• High optical throughput for low noise spectroscopy
• NIR or UV optics
• Suitable for lab or pilot plant use
TRADITIONAL SINGLE CUVETTE HOLDER
Our traditional Single Cuvette Holder comes with an optional, removable solid-state filter holder for easy analyzer system validation. This cuvette holder is standardized for cell pathlengths of 10mm or 20mm. It connects to any of our GUIDED WAVE™ analyzers through a pair of intrinsically safe fiber optic cables. The cuvette holder can be configured at the time of order for operation in either the VIS-NIR spectral range or the UV-VIS spectral range.
- Crude Oil Processing
- Water in Solvents
- Polyurethane Synthesis
- Caustic in Water
- Online Monitoring of Saybolt Color with a ClearView db Photometer
- Probes and Flow Cells for Extreme Environments
- Learn how our GUIDED WAVE RUGGED PROBES & FLOW CELLS MEET REFINERY REQUIREMENTS.
- Interested in learning more about our GUDIED WAVE PROBES & FLOW CELL SAFETY STANDARDS?
- Water Analysis in an Alcohol-Brine Solution with a ClearView db Photometer
- Water in Acetic Acid & p-Xylene with a ClearView db Filter Photometer
- Styrene, Acrylonitrile & Methyl-Ethyl-Ketone (Mek) for Online Control on a Styrene Tower
- Ensure Proper Ethylene Glycol Production Yields using NIR Technology
- Improve Yield During Diisocyanate & Urethane Synthesis
- Fast Reliable Measurements of Polyurethanes
- Probes & Flow Cells for Extreme Environments
- Probes and Flow Cells for High Temperature and Hazardous Polymer Measurements
- Inline Transmission Probe For FT-NIR Measurements
- Online Monitoring of APHA Color (ASTM D1209) with a ClearView db Photometer
TRIPLE CUVETTE HOLDER FOR HIGH THROUGHPUT QC LAB OPERATIONS
Quality Control Labs for refineries often test grab samples to verify the accuracy of process analyzers. Different sample streams and calibrations may require different path lengths. High throughput operations benefit from the triple cuvette holder’s ability to simultaneously accept several sizes of cuvettes or vials. At the time of the quotation, the required pathlengths for each of the slots is defined. The custom design allows the holder to be compatible with standard NIR or UV cuvettes and disposable plastic cuvettes or HPLC vials.
CUVETTE HOLDERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH DISPERSIVE AND FT- NIR SPECTROMETERS
Both our Triple Cuvette Holder and traditional Single Cuvette Holder are manufactured to integrate with any lab-grade fiber-optic spectrometer. To ensure compatibility, select either UV-VIS or NIR optics and either SMA or FC fiber optic connections. Both Cuvette Holders are fully compatible with the ABB’s full line of FT-NIR spectrometers, and our ANALECT™ optical analyzers.,
All the sample interfaces (probes and flow cells) can be optimized for the UV-VIS and NIR spectral regions or supplied with custom fiber diameters and connectors to match the optical requirements. Many include optional accessories for easy adaptation to different process installation configurations.